Why Choose Cremation?
Why are we more affordable
What is Cremation?
How Is A Body Cremated?
- More options for memorializing. The ashes can be released back into the earth through a scattering ceremony (in a cemetery or over land or water), buried, placed into a niche, kept at home, family plot, urn garden, columbarium, a piece of jewelry, or divided among various family members or locations for final disposition. This last option works well when loved ones are spread out across the country or if there was a desire for both a burial service and a scattering ceremony. Your loved one can be right there with you instead of in a cemetery far away. They can be in an urn of your choice and style.
- Go Green. Cremation is environmentally friendly: no casket or space in the ground is required, no perpetual grounds maintenance, and no harmful chemicals or plastics like those commonly used in the embalming process.
- Convenient. Ceremonies ranging from traditional to a simple memorial service can be planned around the arrival of family members, without rushing.
- Traditional plus. Cremation ceremonies may retain many of the aspects of traditional funerals, but have more special keepsakes and remembrance aspects.
- Widely accepted. Respected cremation is in many religions and throughout the world. It continues to grow in popularity in the U.S. and has been allowed in the Catholic faith since 1965.
Let Us Help You
Why are we more affordable?
Unlike other firms, we have no hidden fees, no additional charges for after-hours transportation (evenings, weekends and holidays) or refrigeration. Please see our Cremation Prices. At Peaceful Reflections Cremation Care we actually list all our prices for services and merchandise here on our website therefore no hidden fees/charges.